Article written by

10 Responses

  1. Eric Copani
    Eric Copani January 20, 2014 at 11:41 am |

    HOWARD STERN’S PENIS!

  2. colehman72797
    colehman72797 January 20, 2014 at 12:10 pm |

    Awesome

  3. toyotaprius79
    toyotaprius79 January 20, 2014 at 12:44 pm |

    And above all, stay away from fatty and spicy foods. Those who watch QI
    will get that reference.

  4. Minarus Infernus
    Minarus Infernus January 20, 2014 at 1:44 pm |

    Only 40% from seaman deficiency? The other 60% must be from stupid stunts
    and accidents DX

  5. TastyBreakfast
    TastyBreakfast January 20, 2014 at 2:28 pm |

    I’m guessing that fapping five times a day is a cause too

  6. floopazoid
    floopazoid January 20, 2014 at 3:21 pm |

    Seamen analysis are expensive yo

  7. Oralia Juarez
    Oralia Juarez January 20, 2014 at 3:58 pm |

    Hmm why does he look soo sick ? I think he needs a nap .

  8. Kathleen Ledwick
    Kathleen Ledwick January 20, 2014 at 4:21 pm |

    First like

  9. Lexie Anhill
    Lexie Anhill January 20, 2014 at 4:40 pm |

    Cool

  10. Necro polis
    Necro polis January 20, 2014 at 4:44 pm |

    Why am I even here…

Comments are closed.